The new epidemic…. FEAR.
I thought it was loneliness. Which is still a rising epidemic but it’s being trumped right now. No pun intended — well actually, it is a political thing!
I find the reflection of the collective consciousness that the Corona Virus is exposing to be quite incredible. Let me first say, I do see that this virus can be deadly and I’m not discounting the severity for anyone that may have suffered or will suffer its symptoms.
Let’s get to the heart of the matter. The Center for Disease Control aka C.D.C. has a responsibility to educate the public and they are doing that now. However, the point that I’d like to raise is I believe they are focused on the wrong points???? We know that fear increases cortisol levels but raising oxytocin levels should be the goal.
I’m going to make some statements that I encourage anyone to comment on so that I can be better informed on existing data (please provide the source of information in the comments).
Each year we have contagious flu viruses that run through communities like wildfire and many people die due to these viruses / flu. The corona virus death rate appears at the moment to be slightly higher than your typical flu. However, thousands more people have the corona virus than we know. If everyone was accounted for like the typical flu, would the percentages regarding death be more similar?
CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million — 45 million illnesses, between 140,000–810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000–61,000 deaths annually since 2010.
There was no wide spread fear spread like an epidemic, crashing the US stock market when the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) coronaviruses were in the media. Did it and I didn’t know? So why is there a toilet paper outage when diarrhea isn’t even on the top of the list for symptoms?
Here’s what I really want to say. The CDC and the media should be sharing news alerts that look more like this:
TOP 8 WAYS TO NOT GET THE CORONA VIRUS
- Stop eating sugar. Sugar feeds cancers and viruses. Eat in moderation fruits that contain natural sources of sugar. Organic berries are perfect to overcome any sweet tooth.
- Stop or reduce drinking alcohol. You’ll reduce sugar in many cases and you’ll give your liver a break from quivering so it can do its job eliminating other toxins that cause ill health.
- Get 8 hours of sleep. Spend less time on social media and your computer and you’ll easily get time back to inspect your eyelids.
- Work out & Breathe oxygen as deeply into your gut as you can. Oxygen kills viruses.
- Meditate more or at minimum spend 15 min thinking happy thoughts in a quiet place. Boost your immune system by thinking positive uplifting thoughts of gratitude during this time.
- Be grateful throughout the day. Focus on all the incredible things you have, not what you fear contracting. Or you will get it, we know the law of attraction works!
- Have more sex with someone you love. It’s one of the fastest ways to raise oxytocin levels and reduce cortisol levels. Boosting the immune system exponentially.
- Love one another, especially yourself. And you will attract love and light filled experiences that not only keep yourself immune to disease but can help heal others along the way.
Why aren’t these simple tips the focus of the media? Instead, we have FEAR running through the media and peoples veins fighting for toilet paper and paper towel. Unbelievable really…
Powered by WPeMaticoread more